[Asterisk-Users] WG: Cisco 7920 WLAN Phone

Joseph tech at ekn.com
Fri Jul 15 05:19:51 MST 2005

On Fri, 2005-07-15 at 14:03 +0200, Armin Lediger wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I´ve been following some information about the latest
> chan_sccp drivers for a few weeks. I installed and tried
> about any variant of driver that exists in the chan_sccp system.
>
> Despite a few little changes in the CLI options I am still
> encountering a lot of problems with the phone.
>
> When not using the phone for a while, it "disconnects" from
> asterisk (1.0.7) after a few hours and tells on the display
> "connecting to callmanager1" so it seems like it is ignoring
> the settings for callmanager0 (=asterisk box). Then I have to
> restart the phone to get a connection to asterisk.
>
> Is there anybody out there who has successfully worked with
> the 7920 phone for longer than a few days and who has some
> hints on adapting the functionality of the chan_sccp driver
> to this phone in order to get a stable connection between
> phone and asterisk.
>
> Best regards,
> Armin Lediger

You may want to join the chan_sccp mailing list if you have not done so
already.

There are a number of new changes being done to the chan_sccp driver.

Any input that you have like this will be helpful.

Also, there is a bug tracker for the channel bugs.

http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=chan_sccp2

--
respectfully, Joseph ===============