[Asterisk-Users] Latest Stable

Joseph tech at ekn.com
Fri Jul 15 03:27:14 MST 2005

Kevin P. Fleming wrote:
> Joseph wrote:
>
>> This says the latest stable version is 1.0.7...
>> http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk+Download
>>
>> But it look like the latest stable version is 1.0.9.
>>
>> Am I missing something?
>

> Yes, nobody has updated the page, but everyone has the ability to do it,
> including you :-)

Are emails sent to the announce mailing list when you release a new version?

I don't mind updating the page, but wanted to make sure I was not
mistaken on the version as I had not seen an official announcement.

I just did sign up for announcements. The list archive said there were
no archives. So either they are not saved or the list is not used.

--

respectfully, Joseph