[Asterisk-Users] chan_sccp new release

asterisk_on_oelf asterisk at oelf.net
Thu Jul 14 12:36:36 MST 2005

Hi,

I have found an new problem. I use a 7960+7914 and 3 lines configured for
testing, but only one line is shown on the 7960. The first button on the 7914,
which should also be a line button is empty. Also the second on the 7960. This
one I changed in sccp_protocols.h from SKINNY_BUTTONTYPE_UNUSED to
SKINNY_BUTTONTYPE_LINE.
What's wrong? This feature was already working with the old sourceforge
version.

regards
Jens