[Asterisk-Users] Festival questions

Seth Remington sremington at saberlogic.com
Thu Jul 14 10:16:56 MST 2005

On Wed, 2005-07-13 at 23:34 -0700, Jason Walker wrote:

> Has anyone had any luck in changing the voices for Festival and Asterisk?
>
> I have Festival installed and working, but can not get the voice different
> from the default.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jason

Well, it's been a while since I had to do this so I'm going from memory,
but I think you can change the default voice to a different one
(assuming you have the voices installed correctly) from the voices.scm
file. Look for "default-voice-priority-list" in that file. The first one
in the list is the default.

-Seth