[Asterisk-Users] Unable to call certain 800 numbers through Teliax

Cullin J. Wible cwible at algorim.com
Thu Jul 14 08:57:34 MST 2005

After all of your feedback and a discussion at Teliax we have fixed this
issues.

It appears that when dialing a PSTN number, using the 'r' option is really
unnecessary.

Furthermore, some IAX clients and older phones (e.g. Cisco 20 VIP) require
us to Answer() the call before dialing the PSTN network or Teliax.

For more information, see the thread on Teliax at
http://www.teliax.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=544#544.

Thanks for all the help!

Cullin