[Asterisk-Users] CVS HEAD voicemailbox full error

Mark Edwards mark.p.edwards at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 08:07:41 MST 2005

yup.
 had exactly the same problem as you. been spending the last hour trying to
figure out what I did wrong in my config.
 guess how I fixed it?
 cd /usr/src/asterisk
cvs update
make install
 simple really! ;-)
 I guess someone posted a bugfix a few mins ago and I just picked it up! ;-)
 cheers,
 Mark

 On 7/14/05, Vahan Yerkanian <vahan at arminco.com> wrote:

> Anyone else has problems with CVS HEAD's from today with voicemail
> hanging up silently without any debug/error messages when checked?
>
> It also keeps insisting that the user's voice mailbox is full and can't
> store more messages even if I clear/rebuild the
> /var/spool/asterisk/voicemail stuff.
>
> I've tried falling back to voicemail.conf entries from realtime
> voicemail with the same result.
>
> Thanks,
> Vahan

regards,