[Asterisk-Users] HFC + DECT sync

Andreas Reich andreas at reich.name
Thu Jul 14 07:54:49 MST 2005

Hi,

I have a proprietary DECT PBX connected to a HFC-S card. As soon as I
plug the PBX into the HFC card, some of the DECT phones lose their sync:
They switch between "no connection" and "connected" every few seconds.
When I unplug ISDN, the phones are working again.

So the PBX seems to generate some DECT timing signal from the ISDN bus.
Is there a way to tweak the parameters of the HFC card so the DECT
timing is correct?

Could this problem be avoided by using a professional 4-port HFC card?

Andreas