[Asterisk-Users] Any suggestions for an IP phone? TFTP fixed

Thu Jul 14 05:44:52 MST 2005

On Thu, 2005-07-14 at 07:27 -0600, Rich Adamson wrote:
> As others have already stated, be careful with assumptions using
> tftp. You'll chase your tail off trying to figure out why certain
> things don't work as expected. Very strongly suggest ftp instead. :)

Well, apparently they work the same for tftp and ftp with newer bootrom
now... but I would still prefer FTP ...

Also, apparently they also support https, which I would prefer even
more, but I haven't tried it as yet... (I think this only works on the
301/501 and 600 as well)...

Regards,
Adam
Adam Goryachev