[Asterisk-Users] Is soekris good?

asterisk_on_oelf asterisk at oelf.net
Wed Jul 13 23:16:15 MST 2005

Hi,

I have a soekris 4801 since some days. I use it with a FritzCard-USB and an
internal HFC-Card (NT Mode). Everything is working, but I still havn't
had time
for performance test. Only thing I tested, was two ISDN channels via FritzCard
in a conference room. CPU usage was nearly 70%
I hope next weekend I'll find more time.

What WiFi phone do you want to use? I tried a ZyXEL P2000W, but voice quality
was very bad.

regards
Jens