[Asterisk-Users] New Cisco 7960 Firmware 7.5

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Wed Jul 13 19:56:32 MST 2005

Andreas Anderson wrote:

> Does asterisk allready support supervised-transfers-with-correct-number
> (c sees number of a after b, who transferred a to c, hung up)...? Any
> other ideas what could be done with RFC3311/Remote-Party-ID-updates?

No, not yet. I was working on this last year, but support for RPID
headers in many phones I tested (Cisco included) was lacking and/or
buggy. It appears that both Cisco and Polycom have improved their
firmware in recent months, so I may begin working on this again after we
get 1.2 released and we can start making radical changes again...