[Asterisk-Users] SpanDSP rxfax, no tiff.

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir at cohens.org.il
Wed Jul 13 15:24:41 MST 2005

On Wed, Jul 13, 2005 at 11:30:07AM -0700, Erik Espinoza wrote:
> Hello Rob,
>
> I don't really know the answer to your woes, but I have a queston.
> Where are you downloading the rxfax and spandsp? I can't seem to hit
> any of the sites that claim to have it.

  http://soft-switch.org/

They seem to be having some problems lately. Until they work things out,
you can get at least the latest(?) spandsp and apps from:

http://tzafrir.org.il/rapid108/unstable/spandsp_0.0.2pre18.orig.tar.gz
http://tzafrir.org.il/rapid108/unstable/asterisk-spandsp-plugins_0.0.20050612.orig.tar.gz