[Asterisk-Users] OT: DS3 -> VoIP Hardware Recommendations

Cory Andrews Cory at VOIPSupply.com
Wed Jul 13 10:47:04 MST 2005

Excel Switching has some interesting products coming out for
interconnects, and SS7 has always been their bread and butter.

http://www.excelswitching.com/ProdIMG1010.asp

Cory Andrews
Purchasing / EVP
VOIPSupply.com