[Asterisk-Users] OT: DS3 -> VoIP Hardware Recommendations

Brian C. Fertig brian at planet-telecom.com
Wed Jul 13 10:31:16 MST 2005

Trust me dude..  You don't want a lucent TNT.  If your going all out for
an DS3 and you don't want to multiplex it then you will need something
that will take a DS3 which I don't believe TNT's do.  Purchase an
AS5400HPX they will and work very well.  Set yourself up with some
dialpeers etc and your good to go.  Trust me.  I have done it.

Brian Fertig
NOC/Network Engineer
Planet Telecom, Inc.
Tampa, FL Office