[Asterisk-Users] IP Phone with Standard Power Ethernet

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 09:12:26 MST 2005

On 7/13/05, Pavel Jezek <pavel.jezek at i.cz> wrote:
> no, your statement is wrong!

You can say whatever you want, but sometimes things playout different
then the script that was suppose to dictated them, and in this case
some of us (including my self) have gotten Cisco 7960 (in my case
without the G) to work with 802.3af without using special cables. So
as for stating whatever that person was stating, he is right because
he got it to work.
BTW, look at this:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/phones/ps379/index.html
According to them it doesn't work and you are right, however I have
gotten it to work with the follwoing:
http://www.netgear.com/products/details/FSM7326P.php