[Asterisk-Users] Can I introduce sql sentences in the DialPlan (Asterisk Realtime)??

Leonardo F. Bauchwitz lbauchwitz at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Jul 13 05:01:59 MST 2005

Hallo all!

Know somebody, if exist Dialplan commands (specifically sql sentences)
for Asterisk Realtime?

For example:
I have users defined in mysql database.
In the dialplan, I would like to select one field of a table.
select email from sip_buddies where name=200

I try to use DBget, but I have error. I think because DBget use intern
Database, and can 't connect to mysql.
(Sintaxis:  DBget(varname=family/key))

I think (if it does not exist at the moment) that it is very interesant
we can write in the dialplan sql-sentences
What think about this?

Leonardo F. Bauchwitz