[Asterisk-Users] Two ISDN cards on same machine

Yousef Herzallah Yousef.Herzallah at logostech.it
Wed Jul 13 02:34:36 MST 2005

Hi everybody,
I have a Asterisk installation working with a Digi card (HFC-S PCI A ISDN card) and another Asterisk installation with a Digium (Digium Wildcard TE110P T1/E1 Card). For Digium I used zaptel drivers but Digi works with bristuff drivers.
Both installations work fine and are connected to two different phone lines.
What I want to do is let calls incoming on the Digi installation be redirected to the Digium card.
I am wondering if it's possible doing something like this (I think it's possible changing my Digi dialplan), and above all if it's possible to have Digi and Digium cards installed on the same machine.

Thanks all,
Yousef Herzallah