[Asterisk-Users] Help Configuring TDM04B

dbruce dbruce at bananatel.ca
Tue Jul 12 23:27:56 MST 2005

Did you change the kernel driver? The FXO card uses wcfxo driver and the
TDM400P uses the wcfxs (older versions of zaptel) or wctdm (newer versions
of zaptel) driver. So, if you replace the FXO card with a TDM card, you need
to update the zapata/zaptel config for the extra channels (which you
indicate that you did) and change the kernel driver as well. Also, there
have been numerous reports that chaning the zaptel configurations require a
reboot before the new configuration will take effect.

regards,

Derek Bruce