[Asterisk-Users] Help Configuring TDM04B

chawki hammoud cyhammoud at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 12 20:44:34 MST 2005

Hi:

I appreciate every user responded to my post. It is
working now. I installed the X101P on the next slot
beside the TDM04B to see if it still working. Then
ztcfg reported no error and I was able to compile
asterisk. I know it is not the X101P that fixed, but
this is what I did and it is working now.

Regards;
Chawki

http://www.voipsupply.com/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=22&products_id=220