[Asterisk-Users] Last CVS -> High Load

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Tue Jul 12 20:08:14 MST 2005

> Rich Adamson wrote:
> > June 24th was good here, but we're running a very basic config with no
> > queues, etc. Yesterdays head does have an unknown failure/lockup that
> > happens infrequently, so stay away from it for now.
>
> I believe all these problems are corrected now, the major MOH problem
> patch was reverted and the other problems with device state handling
> have been fixed as well.

FWIW as a datapoint... checked out cvs-head (make update) for zaptel,
libpri, and asterisk at about 8:30pm cdt which compiled/installed fine.

I placed calls via a cell phone to/from the following itsp's (iax2):
 teliax.com
 diamondcard.com
 Nufone.com
and all functioned correctly with dtmf and ivr, etc.

No identifiable issues with anything on this simple FC3 system with
19 sip peers, TDM04b, and iax2 itsps.

Waiting for recurrance on the lockup (and will likely be waiting
forever ;)

Rich