[Asterisk-Users] Polycom 600 phone

info at beprojects.com info at beprojects.com
Tue Jul 12 19:01:38 MST 2005

We use the 500's and they are great.  It has 3 lines, which is plenty.
The resolution on the 600 screen is better, but unless you are using
graphics on the LCD, it isn't worth the extra $$.  We have a couple of
300's and the screen is ugly.  It is small and hard to read.  I would
stick with the 500's.  You can get them for less than $200 each brand new.