[Asterisk-Users] Little doubt on Asterisk and EyeBeam

Juan J. Sierralta P. sierralta at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 17:34:48 MST 2005

Hi,

      Recently I been using EyeBeam with Asterisk. I can make calls
with video, I'm using two PCs with EyeBeam but I noted that I can't
enable only one client to stream video, I mean if I start streaming
video on one client the other one doesn't receive any video until it
starts streaming video itself.
     So I cannot have unidirectional video calls. I remember this
problem with audio on some applications due the form of operation in
Asterisk since it recover clock from the RTP stream so since no RTP
traffic is coming it seems that time "stops"; and I suppose that's why
Asterisk doesn't support VAD.
     I just wanted to know if anybody else is having this problem with
video or it's just me.

TIA
--
Juanjo sin .sig :(