[Asterisk-Users] ASTPP

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Tue Jul 12 11:53:10 MST 2005

	Does anyone have experience setting up ASTPP?  I have an Asterisk
server in my office that I also give access to some friends and family
that live outside Mexico so they can make local calls.  I want to keep
track of the costs and I only need to use ASTPP to rate the calls, not
for calling cards or anything else.  I found the documentation a little
vague on the details so after setting up and running the web interface I
can to a rate test from the interface, but it will not add the cost to
the field in the cdr database.

	There are no forums or mailing lists for ASTPP, that is why I am asking
here.

--
Telecomunicaciones Abiertas de Mexico
Carlos Chavez