[Asterisk-Users] How to avoid collect calls on ISDN BRI trunks?

Dhennys Pestana list at pestana.com.br
Tue Jul 12 10:49:58 MST 2005

Hello, Armin!
Flash() should issue a flash for a few milliseconds, just like flash button on
some analog phones.
As far as I know (based on Google and AsteriskBrasil.org search), it works only
on ZAP channels for now.
I found out Flash() runs smoothly on analog channels when receiving calls with
FXO interfaces (like Intel537 modems).
I'm not an ISDN expert, but if there's any way to add this feature to the CAPI
level I'm pretty sure most ISDN users would love it. :)
Thanks in advance,
-Dhennys