[Asterisk-Users] Enabling rtcachefriends prevents phones from calling each other

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Tue Jul 12 06:54:45 MST 2005

Rana Dutt wrote:

> Please, please add this option. If you send me a patch, I will gladly
> volunteer to test it thoroughly.

I did not volunteer to write it, only commented that it would be an
acceptable option to add. My project list is already quite long :-)

> Having both MWI working and multiple servers working is a must for us.

There are developers who write Asterisk code who would gladly do this
work for you, for a fee, if it's a 'must' for you. Otherwise you'll just
have to wait until someone finds it important enough for their own
systems to do the work.