[Asterisk-Users] Possible Agent Bug found while upgrading from Asterisk 0.7.1 to 1.0.9

Tue Jul 12 06:12:55 MST 2005

I get greeted, put in a queue, given my position, the call goes through
> to my soft phone, and I accept the call, press #... I then get a message
> telling me that the system saying transfer? I see nothing on the CLI
> except the usual waiting for '#' to acknowledge

Send the complete extensions.conf for the incoming call portion, and the
agentcallbacklogin section.

Also send the complete CLI from the call arriving into the PABX through
to the call being sent to the agent.

I suspect somewhere you are including the t or T option to the queue or
dial which allows # to transfer a call. Of course, perhaps someone
should check this, as we can't transfer a call until after we accept
it...

Regards,
Adam

Adam Goryachev