[Asterisk-Users] chan_capi-cm-0.5.3 and ${DNID}

Alainn alainn at chara.de
Tue Jul 12 02:40:00 MST 2005

Hiya!

I have just moved up to asterisk 1.0.9, and also to chan_capi-cm-0.5.3.

Since the upgrade, the ${DNID} variable seems not to be set anymore.

I made the updates to modules.conf (and in the globals sections).  When
in Debug, CALLERID is correct - but DNID is NULL.

any ideas?

Álainn
"The cheese-mites asked how the cheese got there,
And warmly debated the matter;
The orthodox said that it came from the air,
And the heretics said from the platter."                       Anon.