[Asterisk-Users] gnophone installation

Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC mojo at horanappraisals.com
Mon Jul 11 17:01:37 MST 2005

I think you can get gnophone going with a "./configure <neat_switch>"

where <neat_switch> is one of --disable-mozilla or --without-mozilla or
--no-mozilla or something similar, I found it on google myself a few
days ago.  See if "./configure --help" has any hints, or try:
"grep ozilla ./configure" to find the switch I'm thinking of.

moj