[Asterisk-Users] asterisk and h.323

Brian C. Fertig brian at planet-telecom.com
Mon Jul 11 15:48:18 MST 2005

To answer your question is this a router?   I am not aware of this model being able to do voip.  I am fluent in Cisco VOIP configs but I dont know this one.  I just did some checking and this router will not do voip as far as I can tell.  I believe the smallest model is a 2600 series that will do voip but your TDM voice card will cost you.  they arent cheap even used.