[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7960 firmware upgrade promblems

Marc Fishman MarcFishman at outtasiteresources.com
Mon Jul 11 13:38:20 MST 2005

> You need to upgrade to a older version first.
> version 5 or 6 before upgrading it to version 7.

I appreciate the response but that's what isn't working.  I have tried v5.3
and v3.0 with the same result.  I suspect the firmware version (P003AM30) is
the problem as I haven't run across any Cisco firmware matrix that references
this version of the firmware.

If anyone has run into this and resolved it I sure would appreciate some
clues.
--
Marc H. Fishman
OuttaSite Resources

mfishman at OuttaSiteResources.com

If you woke up breathing, congratulations! You have
another chance!

PGP KeyID:  6C8E212E75CDBD79
PGP Key Fingerprint: E620 1F11 D3AC 6FEC 4CC5  8CA6 6C8E 212E 75CD BD79