[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk @ Home Voicemail

maoleson at mchsi.com maoleson at mchsi.com
Mon Jul 11 07:51:27 MST 2005

OK, here's the setup, AAH 0.8, Grandview 2000 phone, Digium TDM04B interface to
POTS lines.  Everything seems to be working just fine, but I have some
questions on how to access voicemail options.  I can leave a message for an
extension, but when I try to retrieve it by using *97 it asks for the password
and even though I type in the same password I gave the extension for vmail, it
tells me the password is incorrect.

I would also like some ideas on how to personalize the greetings for vmail as
well.  I am a bit of a newbie, so go easy... :-)

Thanks,
Marc