[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Realtime database Problem

Matthew Boehm mboehm at cytelcom.com
Mon Jul 11 06:45:35 MST 2005

Mohamed A. Gombolaty wrote:
> Dear Matt,
>
> Yes indeed I did I have used cvs to download asterisk and it's addon
> from CVS.

If you followed these instructions then it should be working:

cd /usr/src/asterisk
make; make install
cd /usr/src/asterisk-addons
make; make install
cp configs/res_mysql.conf /etc/asterisk/

Have you enabled debug log in logger.conf? That might be helpful.
Do you have autoload turned on in modules.conf?

Type this from asterisk CLI: realtime mysql status

If that command is unrecognized, then you have not installed the module.

-Matthew