[Asterisk-Users] SMS Handler in Asterisk

Rene Kluwen rene.kluwen at chimit.nl
Sun Jul 10 10:20:23 MST 2005

Hello Stijn,

This is not a problem on the Asterisk website.
I have a working KPN SMS setup. Just the KPN SMSC is buggy.
Sometimes it does not accept the SMS. Other times it accepts the SMS, but
doesnt send it -or- will send it after a LONG delay (couple of hours,
sometimes days).

Cheers,

Rene Kluwen
Chimit

p.s.: For people wanting details about the setup, email me directly.
Sometimes I dont read every message on this list.