[Asterisk-Users] IAXphone -> ip address -> extension number.

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Sun Jul 10 06:18:40 MST 2005

> What a learning curve - big thanks and let me give you a suggestion:
> Take leave the week after next - I'm going to be plugging in 2 internal
> ISDN BRI cards ;-)

I have never played with a BRI, so won't be able to help on that one.
But, there are plenty of folks on the list that have it working.

> (next week will be to sort out the choppy sound & to move from my SuSE
> 9.3 toy box to the production FC3 (dare I try FC4) box - so maybe take
> next week off as well :-)

I'm using FC3 and it works well. I'd stay away from FC4 for now simply
because there are not very many people on this list that have tried
it, so help is likely to be almost non-existant.

If you try FC3, be "sure" to read the READMEs in zaptel source directory,
etc. There are some additional things you will need to do and it seems
a lot of folks miss reading those items. In particular, look for udev
stuff.

Rich