[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Realtime database Problem

Mohamed A. Gombolaty mgombolaty at noorgroup.net
Sun Jul 10 02:16:51 MST 2005

Hi All,

I am facing a problem with makeing asterisk work realtime with mysql, after
following the tiki steps which are:

uncommented the lines sipuser and sippeers from extconfig.conf
copied the res_mysql.conf and configured it with the right parameters
checked that mysql is working
added the realtime switch to the extensions.conf

Now when asterisk is starting I don't see it even to attempt to parse the
res_mysql.conf file so I am assuming that there is something missing what is it I
don't know.

--
Thx
MAG