[Asterisk-Users] Mitel 5220 Hold?

Andrew C. Brown andy_lists at bananabread.net
Sun Jul 10 01:37:33 MST 2005

Anyone had any luck configuring the hold button successfully on a Mitel
5220 SIP phone? Xfer works great. Call completion works fine both
directions. Audio has been beautiful. With a working system hold button,
this would be a really usable phone.

The hold button does make the call appear to be on hold: the light is
blinking, the other party is still silently connected, I can pick up a
call on another line presence. But I can't recover the call. If I press
the line button again, it just hangs up.