[Asterisk-Users] Meetme recordings

Jason Walker desktophero at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 19:27:22 MST 2005

I have a conference set up through MeetMe and I can record each call coming
in with the Monitor command. What I would like to move away from is having
to then generate multiple files for the final output of these calls.

On voip-info.org, there is an 'r' option to record the conference. This does
not work on my 1.0.7 version of Asterisk. I looked through the app_meetme.c
file and the option is not there either. As a reference, here is a link to
the page on voip-info.org that I am refering to:

 <http://voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk+cmd+MeetMe>
http://voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk+cmd+MeetMe

I have also setup a separate extension to dial into in an attempt to record
all of the members from one source. What I have found is that the first
monitor session records all subsequent members of the conference. For
example:

*	Three members log in
*	Member one records all members
*	Member two records two and three
*	Member three records member three

I guess my question is what happened to the 'r' recording option in meetme?

Thanks,

Jason