[Asterisk-Users] editing ring time

Jay Milk jay at skimmilk.net
Sat Jul 9 18:14:06 MST 2005

Your post is just as superfluous as mine... or this very post.  But if
you scroll down a bit, you'll see a I gave a proper reply yesterday.
However, the OP doesn't seem to grasp some basic internet principles,
such as... waiting for a response before re-posting, reading a response
when it occurs, or checking google or the wiki before posting in the
first place.  When I see cases like that, and I'm in a good mood and
know the answer, I'll post that answer along with a reminder to check
google.  If I'm in a bad mood, I don't respond.