[Asterisk-Users] Modifying astcc

Darren Wiebe darren at aleph-com.net
Sat Jul 9 13:41:11 MST 2005

If you searched the archives you might find the answer from the past
couple of days.  I'll resend it.

In astcc.agi there is are lines similar to this:
       $dialstr = "IAX2/$res->{path}/$phone|30|HL(" . ($maxtime * 60 *
1000) . ":60000:30000)";
change the 30 to however many seconds you want.

Darren Wiebe
darren at aleph-com.net