[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk@home and Cisco 7910

Javier Chia javierchia2004 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 9 09:22:44 MST 2005

I have found out that there are 2 modules.conf in asterisk at home.

One in /etc/asterisk/modules.conf and another in /etc/asterisk/default/modules.conf
Also skinny.conf is located in /etc/asterisk/default/skinny.conf, however sccp.conf is in /etc/asterisk/sccp.conf

Should I copy sccp.conf to --/default? Also show I change modules.conf from --/default as well?

I will post what I shows in log of what you said.

Thanks

Sergio Chersovani <mlists at c-net.it> wrote:
Javier Chia ha scritto:

> I did that, the phone logged in, but is unable to make nor recive calls.

did you disabled the skinny channel on modules.conf?
noload => chan_skinny.so
load => chan_sccp.so

if this does not work for you, you should post your sccp.conf. It should
be a config problem

Sergio
To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: