[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk and Cisco CallManager Integration

Walid Azab wazab at star-communications.net
Sat Jul 9 09:01:02 MST 2005

Hi again,

Well, thanks for the details steps. But before I received your mail I had
already installed Asterisk at Home v.1.3 and updated it with OH323 add-on. It
is a zip file which when you install you get all the libraries installed and
compiled for you.

Now, one last step for me which I need your help all with. What is needed to
get the CCM and Asterisk to exchange calls over H323? I mean which config
files needs to be updated. I now have oh323.conf shown and ready.

Thanks
Walid