[Asterisk-Users] SIP phone w/ XML browser

Pavel Jezek pavel.jezek at i.cz
Sat Jul 9 05:01:09 MST 2005

Still looking for cheaper (under $250,-) alternative to cisco 7940 with
features needed for corporate use, mainly:
- shared phone book (e.g. via LDAP or XML browser in phone)
- in-line power
- missed/dialed/received numbers
- integrated switch (voice VLAN support)

I found only aastara/sayson phone (and Intracom/Netphone in the past),
that has xml services anounced, but still not available, so any other
recommendation? Seems, that xml minibrowser isn't obvious even in high
end phone, but I think that via this function can be phone very
extensible...
thanks
PJ