[Asterisk-Users] McLeod Integrated T1 - no PRI?

qrss qrss at keitz.org
Fri Jul 8 23:51:17 MST 2005

>Does anyone have any ideas?  Any magic words to give to the people at
>McLeod to get this running?

You might ask the carrier to take a careful look at the mapping for the
d-channel in their DACS equipment and perhaps even ask them to try
re-mapping it for you. If that does not get things moving, then I would
ask them to send somebody onsite with a PRI test set and see if they can
complete any test calls with it.

In any event, you should set your configuration to clock from the T1
circuit to avoid timing slips - although I don't expect it is the root
cause of this particular problem.