[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk@home and Cisco 7910

Javier Chia javierchia2004 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 8 22:52:41 MST 2005

Besides edit sccp.conf and modules.conf, is there
anything else that I have to change?
The phone is now logged in but can´t place nor receive
calls. It keeps giving Busy tone when I try to dial a
number.

But in: Asterisk*CLI .... shows the following:

SEP0008E399E223: Cisco Digit: 00000001 (1) on line ian

when I attemp to dial 1 (but then I inmidatly hear a
busy tone). Then when I  hook back the phone.. .it
shows:

SEP0008E399E223 is Onhook.
SEP0008E399E223: Ending Call 1 on line ian

I was just trying to dial to another extention (to my
x-lite).

Thanks