[Asterisk-Users] Stale nonce received?

Ian White iwhite at victoria.tc.ca
Fri Jul 8 17:28:40 MST 2005

On Jul 6, 2005, at 9:07, Kevin P. Fleming wrote:

> Ian White wrote:
>

>> The use of the nonce looks right to me. Can somebody point out
>> what  is going wrong here?
>>

> Yes, I agree, it looks correct. However, what version of Asterisk
> are you testing against? Current CVS HEAD adds 'stale=true' to the
> 401 response, and I don't see that in your trace. If you are not
> testing against the most recent CVS HEAD, please do so.

It is running the latest CVS tag v1-0 checkout. This is a production
system, and as such I'd prefer not to run CVS HEAD. If you (or one of
the other developers) have a CVS HEAD server running and want to give
me a SIP username/secret/host I'll reconfigure the phone in question
to connect to it so you can have a look at it yourself.

Ian

--
Ian White
South Island Community Access Network (SICAN)
email: iwhite at victoria.tc.ca