[Asterisk-Users] IAXphone -> ip address -> extension number.

Carlos Alperin calperin at senecacom.net
Fri Jul 8 12:44:18 MST 2005

Thanks,

Now I know that I don't need to change my name & address. (Joke)

My only concern was to be sure that every device is seen each other.

I only use IAX2 for trunks between servers, which pretty good, however I
hear every kind of argues about why I shouldn't use.

But for me, it never worked if I don't define first the right hosts.

(I have my servers, half in Michigan, the others are in Texas & Florida)

Zoltan's problem looks more to be a timing issue, just he is not using
Zaptel but ztdummy modules that are not loading.

Regards,

Carlos