[Asterisk-Users] IAXphone -> ip address -> extension number.

Carlos Alperin calperin at senecacom.net
Fri Jul 8 12:12:14 MST 2005

Zoltan,

Rich is right, try to use Ethereal to see what the phones are sending out.

You said that you can see the phones, so watch their traffic, disregards the
http (just they're web servers) and see what happening on the port that
belongs to SIP & IAX. You never knows what you 're going to find.

Regards,

Carlos