[Asterisk-Users] Definitive CallerID Format and anonymous?

Jay Milk jay at skimmilk.net
Fri Jul 8 12:14:41 MST 2005

Thanks for the thorough reply.

I'm aware that there necessarily are inconsistencies between termination
providers; I was just curious to find out if there's some form of
standard one should follow, which may either result in more consistent
behavior, or at least shift culpability to the provider...

Bottom line is that I want to tell my IAX providers "Hey, I'm doing the
right thing, could you find out where it's breaking?"