[Asterisk-Users] IAXphone -> ip address -> extension number.

Carlos Alperin calperin at senecacom.net
Fri Jul 8 11:17:27 MST 2005

The timing is provided by Zaptel, if you don't have that there is no timing.

So, after we get the registration, the next step is get the TDMoE working,
if not you cannot generate any calls.

If I confuse you, I'm sorry but was trying to help not to make you loose.

I don't use ztdummy but you should request more info in that direction to
finish this.

Regards,

Carlos