[Asterisk-Users] Calls with oh323 with no sound

Guillermo Salas M gsalas at manta.telconet.net
Fri Jul 8 10:34:14 MST 2005

On Thu, 2005-07-07 at 07:36 -0500, Guillermo Salas M wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've oh323 chan installed and working to make calls from SIP to H323
> devices. The problem is can no hear sound with the H323 device. I think
> this is some related with codecs o nat, because the H323 have one public
> IP from a different subnet from the asterisk box.

I only heard the ringing tone on the H323 device, but no the voice or
something when the another party responds.

asterisk*CLI>
 Configuration of OpenH323 channel driver
Version: 0.6.5
Listening on address: 0.0.0.0:1720
Gatekeeper used: ASTERISK at 200.93.xxx.xx (Registered)
FastStart/H245Tunnelling/H245inSetup: ON/OFF/OFF
Supported formats in pref. order: g723<0> g729<1> alaw<2>
Jitter buffer limits (min/max): 20-100 ms
TCP port range: 10000 - 10500
UDP (RAS) port range: 10000 - 20000
UDP (RTP) port range: 10000 - 20000
IP Type-of-Service value: 16
User input mode: 3
Max number of inbound H.323 calls: 10
Max number of outbound H.323 calls: 10
Max number of simultaneous H.323 calls: 10
Max call rate (ingress direction): 1.00/30

Guillermo Salas M.
Telconet S.A. Manta
Calle 15 y Av. 24 Esq.
Phone : 593 5 262 8071