[Asterisk-Users] testing Asterisk with PROTOS

Ed O Leary crumdub12 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 08:33:16 MST 2005

A Chairde,

              I am looking to test my Asterisk server with PROTOS,
but having some problems.

                I am trying commands.The PROTOS tool definitively
works, I think I am putting wrong TOURI in ( user at asterisk-server ) ,
123456 is number of softphone hanging off switch, not the Asterisk
server. Would appreciate some help , and other test advice.

                               Slan / Ed

 > java -jar c07-sip-r2.jar -touri 123456 at 192.168.230.141 -validcase

single-valued 'java.class.path', using it's value for jar file name
reading data from jar file: c07-sip-r2.jar
Sending Test-Case #0
   test-case #0, 450 bytes
Sending valid-case
   test-case #0, 455 bytes
   test-case #0: No reply to valid INVITE packet within 100 ms. Retrying...
   test-case #0, 455 bytes
   test-case #0: No reply to valid INVITE packet within 200 ms. Retrying...
   test-case #0, 455 bytes
   test-case #0: No reply to valid INVITE packet within 400 ms. Retrying...
   test-case #0, 455 bytes
   test-case #0: No reply to valid INVITE packet within 800 ms. Retrying...
   test-case #0, 455 bytes
   test-case #0: No reply to valid INVITE packet within 1600 ms. Retrying...
   test-case #0, 455 bytes